Our People + Principals
LLB, B. Psych.
Leanne Allison is commercial litigator with over 10 years’ experience in litigation and dispute resolution. She has extensive experience in State and Federal Courts and regularly advises national and international clients in complex, high value commercial disputes.
Leanne's priority is to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients in an efficient and cost effective manner while maintaining a strong commercial focus. She appreciates how commercial disputes can impact the operation of a business and works hard to formulate strategies for successful alternative dispute resolution options.
Whilst Leanne has extensive experience representing clients within the mining and resources sectors, she has acted on behalf of clients in a variety of industries including chemicals, viticulture, logistics, franchising and health. She is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia.
Leanne is based in our West Perth Office.
Leanne's recent litigation experience includes:
- Action for shareholders of a publicly listed gold production and exploration company in proceedings involving contraventions of the Corporations Act and Trade Practices Act;
- Acting for a publicly listed gold production company in proceedings relating to an overseas mining project; and
- Acting for a publicly listed gold production company in relation to a joint venture agreement.
- Corporate and business litigation
- Mining, resources, energy and mining services
- Trade Practices
- Civil litigation